Event TimeApril 30 (Check-in at 5:15PM, Event starts at 6:00PM)
Ticket DetailsALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW CAN AND SHOULD BE PICKED UP AT ADRIAN'S TABLE IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE CONVENTION. IF NOT, YOU WILL RECEIVE THEM AT THE SWORD EXPERIENCE EVENT.
The $195 Sword Experience Includes:
- * 2.5 hour Sword experience - priceless
- * Unique photo certification signed by Adrian Paul - priceless
- * 8x10 signed Highlander photo of your choice - $35 value
- * Personal posed photo with Adrian - $30 value
- * Images of a young Adrian Paul Book - $10 value
The $225 Silver Sword Experience Includes:
- * Everything included in the Con Sword Experience AND
- * Your own personal bokken to take home dedicated by Adrian Paul - $35 value
Regular Spectator Tickets ($50):
* Allows full access to view the sword experience only.
Participant Spectator Guests Tickets ($30):
* Participants are allowed a maximum 2 guests. This option is available DURING CHECKOUT. A spectator can be added later only by the Participant, and only up to 3 days prior to the event.
Restrictions* No photos or videos are allowed during the Sword event.
* Must be 18 years old. 15-18 years olds can participate with parental consent.
* Photos taken by The Sword Experience staff will be sent and posted after the event for participants to download.
This April, the Sword Experience is heading north. Further north than we’ve ever been.
Canada plays home to some memorable filming locations, beautiful wildernesses, and some amazing cities - it's the perfect combination for a Sword Experience.
Adrian Paul is bringing the Sword Experience to Calgary Expo.
It's a rush like no other. From the moment you pick up your sword, you feel a wave of power with every swing, step, and parry. Test the upper limits of your reflexes as you analyze your opponent, calculating the perfect moment to strike.
And with the cultural beauty of the Chinese Cultural Center as your backdrop, you'll get the full Hollywood treatment as you train in a venue straight from the movies.
Join us as we break new ground in Calgary this April. Let the rest of Canada know what you're capable of.