Cherry City Comic Con
Event TimeApril 8, 2017 (Check in @ 5:30pm, Event starts @ 6:00pm)
Ticket DetailsThe $185 Con Sword Experience Includes:
- * 2.5 hour Sword experience - priceless
- * Unique photo certification signed by Adrian Paul - priceless
- * 8x10 signed Highlander photo of your choice - $35 value
- * Personal posed photo with Adrian - $30 value
- * Adrian Paul Photo Journal - $10 value
The $210 Silver Sword Experience Includes:
- * Everything included in the Con Sword Experience AND
- * Your own personal bokken to take home dedicated by Adrian Paul - $35 value
Regular Spectator Tickets ($50):
* Allows full access to view the sword experience only.
Participant Spectator Guests Tickets ($30):
* Participants are allowed a maximum 2 guests. This option is only available during the participant checkout process. A spectator can be added later only by the Participant, and only up to 3 days prior to the event.
Restrictions* No photos or videos are allowed during the Sword event.
* Must be 18 years old. 15-18 years olds can participate with parental consent.
* Photos taken by The Sword Experience staff will be sent and posted after the event for participants to download.
Other DetailsTickets to Cherry City Comic Con must be purchased in order to participate in and spectate the Sword Experience. All items MUST be picked up at Adrian Paul’s booth at the convention.
LocationOregon State Fair & Expo Center
2330 17th Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-0601
Click here for Google Map
Salem, Oregon - a city built alongside the tides of the Wilamette River, and just out of reach of the Cascade Mountains. Nestled under a thick blanket of seemingly endless foliage, and you have the makings for the perfect movie set. All we need is the star. Luckily, we have you.
It’s not a rumor, Salem. The Sword Experience is coming to Cherry City Comic Con! This spring, Adrian Paul wants to show you what it’s like on the set of an actual Hollywood production. Learn the same skills that were passed on to Adrian from legends like F Braun McCash, Vernon Rieta, and, of course, THE Bob Anderson.
So whether you’ve dreamt of crossing swords with Jack Sparrow, or dueling sabers while staring your rival in the eye, The Sword Experience has a few techniques to guarantee the upper hand. With 25 years of sword training experience, Adrian Paul will put you on par with the Hollywood masters.